Spray painting and coating lines for wood, plastic, metal, glass ...
Spray coating of small parts, mouldings, pipes oder large surfaces
Coating plants for almost all painting systems and materials.
The following industries / sectors, among others, use Venjakob / Nutro coating concepts:
- Wood + furniture, interiors of boats and interior decoration for shops
- Plastic + car supply industry (interior, exterior, rims, household supplies, entertainment electronics)
- Glass + photovoltaic (lotus effect, decoration, anti-reflective and nano coating)
- Facades / building materials
- Metal / steel pipes (corrosion protection)
- Sanitary fixtures
- Aerospace, etc.
In accordance with the diverse customer requirements, Venjakob and its US subsidiary Nutro Inc. offers various coating plants for processing almost all coating systems, such as water-based, solvent-based or UV paint.
Depending on the requirements of the customer in question, these systems apply effect, decorative or functional coatings, and can, if desired, also comprise pre-treatment / cleaning / activation / drying and an exhaust air treatment system.
From three-dimensional small parts to large surfaces, from narrow moldings to long pipes - the surface quality determines how the users or consumers experience the product.
The type and number of spray guns can be selected in accordance with the paint system and the quality aim. All machines can be equipped and varied with different conveying and drying systems.
The following coating systems are suitable for spray coating: