VEN SPRAY COMFORT
Spray coating machine for flexible serial production
This machine has a twin cleaning unit, therefore it can be used for a dual application of water and solvent based paint systems.
Economical & environmentally friendly: paint recovery
- Paint recovery by patented V-belt-system
- High plant availability with very low cleaning effort
- Automatic quick paint change system
- Special flexibility with up to 4 paint supply circuits
Process reliability & Investment security
Reproducible results guarantee process reliability.
The modular construction enables future expansion of the machine line and thereby ensures your investment for the future.
Working width: 1,300 mm
Working height: 920-960 mm
Feeding speed: 3-8 m/min.
Exhaust air volume: 7,000 - 10,000 m³/h
Connect value: 20 KW
Machine dimensions: 5,100 x 3,440 x 2,850 mm (L/M/H)
The twin cleaning units of this flexible system technology enable a dual application for water and solvent based paint systems. The targeted paint-recovery by means of the patented V-belt system offers a maximum of profitability and environmental friendliness.
Further machine features:
- Dry filter or wet extraction system
- Gun drive with high performance linear axis (dust encapsulated)
- Quick gun change system
- Throughfeed speed infinitely adjustable
- Adjustable air ratio by variable supply air fans
- Large touch-panel with visualized operating interface
Suited amongst others for
e.g. furniture, kitchens, moldings, windows, doors, floors, ship interiors
e.g. steel pipes, steel plates, steel girders, seals, rims
e.g. automobile, solar, window
e.g. fiber cement board, roofing tile, leather, composite materials