VEN CLEAN ICE PERFECT
Pre-treatment with CO2 ice jet spraying
Perfection in every detail.
Efficiency and quality of this innovative cleaning system are impressive, from the three-dimensional small part to large format workpieces in large batch sizes. The performance of the CO2 ice jet is especially convincing when cleaning plastic workpieces. The shown surface plant offers optimum noise emission values of approx. 80dB(A) due to the patented noise protection system comprising follower-type bulkhead partitions.
Do you have a cleaning problem? We have the solution!
- Fast and economic cleaning with the CO2 ice jet (1m2 in 30 sec. from as little as 0.08 € !)
- VEN CLEAN ICE DUST FREE for a particle-free surface
- VEN CLEAN ICE PERFECT to remove film-type soiling
- Using patented nozzles and noise protection equipment < 80 dB (A) is guaranteed
- Process-safe supply equipment based on own developments
- Application possibilities ranging from manual to fully automatic
- Low disposal costs
- CO2 consumption per cold burner: 40 kg (liquid)
- Compressed air consumption per cold burner: 210 m³/h at 4,5 bar
- Pressure condensation point of compresses air: -20°C
- CO2 nozzle: D=30 mm
A cleaning jet consisting of a mix of compressed air, CO2 and CO2 ice particles causes the soiling on the surface to become brittle. The thermal tension loosens cohesion and detaches the soiling from the workpiece surface. The cleaning jet guarantees the removal of soiling without residue.
The DUST FREE and PERFECT applications optimally meet the requirements of downstream surface quality, offering maximum thoroughness from dust removal through to cleaning.
This process allows gentle cleaning of virtually all components and is therefore more than just an alternative to aqueous power washing.
Patented detail solutions form the basis for this mature system technology. Small workpieces are reliably held in place by the special hold-down system.
The Venjakob pump station developed for this task guarantees process reliable supply of liquid CO2 from a low pressure tank system to the cleaning module.
A clear advantage of the CO2 system over the conventional aqueous cleaning process is its relatively small space requirement.
Additional decisive advantages of this system are:
- effective and gentle action with a non-abrasive cleaning jet
- compact plant configuration
- optimum integration into existing and new systems
- defined process costs
- no drying of unfinished parts necessary
- no problems with component geometries (such as half spheres etc)
- simple handling due to fully automatic control system
- sound insulated design
- environmentally neutral
Suited amongst others for
e.g. furniture, kitchens, moldings, windows, doors, floors, ship interiors
e.g. automobile, HiFi, home appliance, cell phone, packaging
e.g. steel pipes, steel plates, steel girders, seals, rims
e.g. automobile, solar, window