VEN CLEAN ICE DUST FREE
Pre-treatment with CO2 ice jet spraying
The application of CO2 ice jet spraying convinces. Ranging between CO2 cleaning and high-performance dust removal with regard to quality, optimum pretreatment can be accomplished with this system variant, only requiring simple workpiece fixing and little noise protection measures. DUST FREE can be flexibly integrated in existing equipment.
Do you have a cleaning problem? We have the solution!
- Fast and economic cleaning with the CO2 ice jet (1m2 in 30 sec. from as little as 0.08 € !)
- VEN CLEAN ICE DUST FREE for a particle-free surface
- VEN CLEAN ICE PERFECT to remove film-type soiling
- Using patented nozzles and noise protection equipment < 80 dB (A) is guaranteed
- Process-safe supply equipment based on own developments
- Application possibilities ranging from manual to fully automatic
- Low disposal costs
CO2 consumption per cold burner: 12 kg (liquid)
Compressed air consumption per cold burner: 180 m³/h at 2,2 bar
Pressure condensation point of compresses air: -20°C
CO2 flat steam nozzle: 80 mm
A cleaning jet consisting of a mix of compressed air, CO2 and CO2 ice particles causes the soiling on the surface to become brittle. The thermal tension loosens cohesion and detaches the soiling from the workpiece surface. The cleaning jet guarantees the removal of soiling without residue.
The DUST FREE and PERFECT applications optimally meet the requirements of downstream surface quality, offering maximum thoroughness from dust removal through to cleaning.
This process allows gentle cleaning of virtually all components and is therefore more than just an alternative to aqueous power washing.
Patented detail solutions form the basis for this mature system technology. Small workpieces are reliably held in place by the special hold-down system.
The Venjakob pump station developed for this task guarantees process reliable supply of liquid CO2 from a low pressure tank system to the cleaning module.
A clear advantage of the CO2 system over the conventional aqueous cleaning process is its relatively small space requirement.
Additional decisive advantages of this system are:
- effective and gentle action with a non-abrasive cleaning jet
- compact plant configuration
- optimum integration into existing and new systems
- defined process costs
- no drying of unfinished parts necessary
- no problems with component geometries (such as half spheres etc)
- simple handling due to fully automatic control system
- sound insulated design
- environmentally neutral
Suited amongst others for
e.g. furniture, kitchens, moldings, windows, doors, floors, ship interiors
e.g. automobile, HiFi, home appliance, cell phone, packaging
e.g. steel pipes, steel plates, steel girders, seals, rims
e.g. automobile, solar, window