Continuous / linear or curve
Thereby the range of products goes from various conveying systems like:
- Chain-on-edge and spindle chain conveyor
- Roller transport / roller conveyors with and without workpiece transposition
- Curve transport from 20 - 200°
- Wide belt, grid, steel band por narrow belt conveyors
- Skid conveyors
A large number of criteria have to be taken into account for individual conveying. Workpiece formats, material properties and the distances to cover are among the crucial parameters. Additional aspects, such as short drying distances or highest possible conveying capacities decisively influence the concept of an efficient and professional transport solution.
The diversity of VEN TRANS system equipment allows a wide spectrum of high-performance, convincing solution components.
Uninterrupted workpiece transport is reliably realised by continuous mechanical handling equipment, patented curve transport units or complex angular transfers.
All transport solutions are designed to cope with extreme requirements. They can operate both in high temperature ranges of up to 450° C and in explosion endangered atmospheres. Versatile and customised conveying and handling concepts from Venjakob are in operation in the: automotive industry, building material industry, foundries, woodworking and furniture industry, plastics industry, glass, leather, metal and supply industries.
Our plants for Conveyor technique :
- VEN TRANS ROTARY - Chain-on-edge and spindle chain conveyor
- VEN TRANS ROLL - roller transports with workpiece transposition
- VEN TRANS CURVE - curve transports availbable from 20 - 200°
- VEN TRANS BELT - use of wide belt, grid, steel band or narrow belt conveyors
- VEN TRANS SKID - skid conveyor is an extremly flexible workpiece carrier system