Modern family owned company with tradition
Sustained efforts to develop and produce high-quality machine line solutions have become the trademark of the company, proven by a large number of patents. This philosophy has made us what we are today.
- The company was founded by Heinrich Venjakob, a metalworking shop in the Schafstallstraße in Rheda
- Daughter Elisabeth Nüßer nee Venjakob joined the company
- Relocation and expansion of the company site to Augsburger Straße/Rheda
- Otto Nüßer joined the company
- The management was taken over by Otto Nüßer
- The son Christian Nüßer joined the company and has been Managing Director since 2008
- Expansion of the production site by 4,000 m² to 11,500 m² by the acquisition and new construction of production halls.
- Establishment of the sales office Venjakob North America Inc. registered in Toronto
- Expansion and modernisation of the Technical Centre by 800 m² to 1,200 m²
- Investment in an industrial pallet system in the Venjakob Technical Centre
- Inauguration of the Southern sales office in Weil in Schönbuch
- Installation of the first German test line for powder coating on MDF at an industrial scale
- Inauguration of the sales office Venjakob China Ltd. Co. based in Xiaolan, China
- Acquisition of the Pflock & Meckeler GmbH as a member of the group of companies and rebranding to Venjakob Umwelttechnik GmbH & Co. KG
- Inauguration of the sales branch in Malaga/Spain
- Acquisition of Nutro Inc. (former Nutro Corporation) in Strongsville/Ohio, USA
- Establishment of the sales branch Venjakob Finishing Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (Venjakob India) in Bangalore
- Establishment of the sales branch Venjakob South East Asia in Kuala Lumpur/Malaysia
- Establishment of the sales branch Venjakob Russia in Moskau
- Expansion of the production space by 2500 m² due to the new hall construction and commissioning of its own solar plant
- 50th anniversary celebration of the company
Expansion of the office accommodation by 1200 m² as well as the investment in a modern high bay storage system
- Expansion of the goods receiving area by 230m² through the new hall construction
- 01.09.2014 Rudolf Eickhoff is appointed as second Managing Director.
- On 01.01.2015 Otto Nüßer will also legally resign as Managing Director and as partner with unlimited liability. Therefore Christian Nüßer (Managing Director Business and Legal Affairs) and Rudolf Eickhoff (Technical Managing Director) will jointly leed the company future.