Ceramic Sanitary Fixtures:
Fully automated glazing lines for sanitary ware have been a cornerstone of Nutro’s product line since its inception. Nutro’s sanitary ware glazing systems are available in models designed to fit various production needs and budgets, with a huge range of configurations and options that- in essence- make each line a custom system.
Nutro provides custom engineered solutions for ceramic glazing requirements worldwide. Nutro systems range from high production sanitary ware and dinnerware glazing lines, to smaller systems designed for a broad array of technical ceramic parts.
Key Features: (Noch nicht save ob der Text bleibt!)
- Higher Throughput- Nutro custom-engineered automatic spray stations yield up to 180 bowls per hour, and as many as 360 tanks and covers per hour.
- Higher Reclaim Rates- Stainless steel baffles, a moveable reclaim cart, and high efficiency water wash spray booths reduce kiss of overspray material.
- Reduced Air Pollution- A high efficiency water wash air scrubber helps meet new air pollution control requirements.
- Easier Cleaning & Maintenance- The moveable glaze reclaim cart improves access to the working portion of the spray booth, making it easier to clean and maintain.
- Protected Conveyors- The conveyor design provides superior shrouding, minimizing glaze contamination of critical components, extending the life of the system.
- Improved Counter Transfer Efficiency- Indexing conveyors with rotation reduces overspray.